Couple Questions on DL-44

Post your question, tips, or tutorials for all Star Wars related costumes here.
hazelspikes
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Erin
Last Name: Bleich
TK Number: 70393

Couple Questions on DL-44

Post by hazelspikes »

Two questions:

1. Can TIE Pilots have DL-44s as their blaster? The CRL listed it as an option for TIE Reserve Pilots...And no weapon was listed for TIE Pilots. It'd be down the road if I go full TIE Pilot but I'd rather check and see before I get too invested.

2. Can the blaster props have light or sound-effects (while being safe). My boyfriend had the idea to have it set up with electronics, like the Rebel's prop lightsabers.
Erin Bleich
TI/IC 70393
They/Them Pronouns
Darth Gius
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
First Name: Rich
Last Name: Heffernan
TK Number: 8294

Re: Couple Questions on DL-44

Post by Darth Gius »

hazelspikes wrote:Two questions:

1. Can TIE Pilots have DL-44s as their blaster? The CRL listed it as an option for TIE Reserve Pilots...And no weapon was listed for TIE Pilots. It'd be down the road if I go full TIE Pilot but I'd rather check and see before I get too invested.

2. Can the blaster props have light or sound-effects (while being safe). My boyfriend had the idea to have it set up with electronics, like the Rebel's prop lightsabers.
When you do your submission a TIE Pilot does not have a side arm, but you can feel free to use it when we are allowed to at troops with no issue. Light and sound for it are also ok!
Rich Heffernan
TI/IC-8294
70th Explorers Garrison Commanding Officer

Gius Maximus
Rebel Legion - Dantooine Base Commanding Officer

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/richard.heffernan.3