Manhattan

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
Dr. No
TK Number: 0

Manhattan

Post by Dr. No »

Hi all, I'm going to K-State next year, I've talked to Wes but I was wondering who else is in the manhattan neighborhood
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

There are a couple of people from the Manhattan area that use to chime in here on the forum from time to time a while back who were working on some gear. I haven't heard from them for a while now. The last person I talked to from the Manhattan area had a nice start to some Vader gear. I would love to get some things rolling out in the Manhattan area as I'm from Topeka and that wouldn't be too much of a drive for me.

I know Wes has some great gear and would love to meet you all some time in the near future.

What kind of gear are you working on or have? You wouldn't happen to go by I.r. No on the TDH do you?

We'll talk again soon.
Dr. No

Post by Dr. No »

Yeah same guy from TDH. Right now i'm working on a tusken. I have like 43% done. Big thing now is finishing the mask and building a gaffi. I've already started thinking about replacing the robes too. ehhh I hate how nothings finished :p. I have a custom mando not of course it's n/a for 501st. I have a vacuum form machine that I acn bring up if anyone is interested. The problem though is that I'm pretty shure it can't fit in the dorm. Yeah, Manhattan is fairly large compared to Garden City so i'm excited to be a part of a larger costuming community.
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

Awesome!! I have seen some of your gear on TDH and your gear is fantastic! I actually contacted you once a while back through the TDH. It's great to know that you are coming up closer to our area. Hopefully we can all get together sometime and get some props made.

I'm hoping to throw a prop party this summer and hopefully you all can make it. I'm planning on hosting it out at my parents farm which is about 15 minutes west of Topeka and about 40 minutes from Manhattan.

I have some awesome things brewing that I think everyone will be interested in. We'll talk again soon, bro.
vindicated
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Smith

Post by vindicated »

:shock: Thats what i`ve been waiting to hear ! Cant wait Chris ! :D