I effed up the CJ-mobile.

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
CJ564
First Name: CJ
Last Name: Heth
TK Number: 564
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell, depending on the contract

I effed up the CJ-mobile.

Post by CJ564 »

I am so angry right now I will try not to swear but i make no promises.

So I go to the mall today to go accessory shopping, because I need some accessories for my new loli outfit. I end up not finding anything. I jump into the 501st mobile, and to go to Kohls which is across the street. Now, anyone who has ever ridden with me can attest, I DRIVE LIKE A GRANNY. I never go over the limit, and I ALWAYS obey ALL traffic signs including the ones 'on private property' like the mall's private property parking lot!

So I look right, and there's no one, I look left and there IS a car quite off in the distance, but he doesn't SEEM to be going all THAT fast. Anyone who has been to the Topeka mall can attest that it's not flat so it's hard to gauge exactly HOW far he was, but he was REALLY FAR AWAY AND I DRIVE LIKE A GRANDMA SO THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD HAVE PULLED IN FRONT OF SOMEONE UNLESS I HAD WAY TOO MUCH SPACE.

Well this asshole was apparently either not driving the speed limit to begin with, or didn't see me pulling out and speeds up, because Mofo almost plows into my back end. he swerves left to avoid me, and by reaction and not wanting to get rear ended, I swerve right. Expect I've got no where to go! So I plow into a parked car, a tree, and a sign.

Now my car is totaled, my insurance is probably going to go up, and all thanks to an asshole going at least fifteen over the limit.

HUZZAH!
Last edited by CJ564 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C.J. Heth -- TK/ID 0564
CJ564

Post by CJ564 »

Oh and then this same guy gets out of the car and acts perfectly innocent to the security officer, who proceeds to let him go before they've questioned me.

Thank GOD they got his freaking house info or this accident would be slated as entirely my fault and It would be turned into " I have no idea what happened she just pulled into me and hit a tree and a sign and a car! Maybe she was drunk or something!"
C.J. Heth -- TK/ID 0564
mrivorey
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Moody
Droids Owned: R2-D2

Post by mrivorey »

CJ, I'm sorry hear about that. Even if the car is f'd up, I hope you're okay. Too bad you swerved. Then at least maybe he would have had some damage to his car too and the innocents (save you) would have been spared.

You want the garrison to go visit him at home to explain what the empire thinks of him?
Chris Moody, TK-394
Garrison Web Liaison / Webmaster
https://www.facebook.com/cmmoody
CJ564

Post by CJ564 »

*L* Well the only people around was him and me, so I was basically protecting my OWN ass in a reactionary way more than anything. I didn't want to get hit, so I swerved, but I didn't realize how FAR I swerved until I went over the divider, into a tree, and a sign, and clipping the car parked on the other side of the divider. All that I take responsibility for, so it's not like I'm trying to say it's all the other guys fault, because it isn't. but at the same time I wouldn't have pulled that attempt to save my own life if he hadn't put me in peril in the first place, so him weaseling off as a 'witness' pisses me off to no end. Especially after I was being so nice to him and not trying to point fingers, since I felt it was BOTH our faults (him for driving like a maniac, mine for trying to avoid getting hit by his maniac driving and causing property damage by accident).
C.J. Heth -- TK/ID 0564
DarthBarbieDoll
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Rhonda
Last Name: Brown-Jones
TK Number: 1165

Post by DarthBarbieDoll »

I'm sorry to hear about your car but I'm glad you are alright. Are you feeling ok today?
Bravo Company, 2nd Platoon, Squad 6
judge_hellfast
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm calling you.
CJ564

Post by CJ564 »

No phone calls came through.

Not really, and it doesn't help that people who are supposed to be my friends are giving me grief for forgetting dates and shit when I can barely keep composed as it is.
C.J. Heth -- TK/ID 0564
judge_hellfast

Post by judge_hellfast »

Yup, I will be calling. I meant to call last night and got tied up with some work issues. I'll talk to you soon.
CJ564

Post by CJ564 »

NP. I just thought maybe I gave you the wrong number. lol.
C.J. Heth -- TK/ID 0564
judge_hellfast

Post by judge_hellfast »

CJ564 wrote:NP. I just thought maybe I gave you the wrong number. lol.
That wouldn't surprise me. :lol:
CJ564

Post by CJ564 »

XP

:lol:
C.J. Heth -- TK/ID 0564
TK1423
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Faron
Last Name: Morales
TK Number: 1423

!!

Post by TK1423 »

CJ

I am glad you walked away from the collision! Can you make a complaint about him being a reckless driver, go to his house ( got his house info, right?) and write down his license plate & report him! I hope you are feeling better!

I wish I can do a dirty deed, but I retired after joining the 501st - The Emperor will not like it and Lord Vader will probably choke me for a non-authorized dirty deed... Muhahahahaha! I hope I made you laugh or chuckle...

Take care my sister in armor
Faron
No Worries...~...Laughter is good medicine...~...Happiness is a choice

Faron Morales
tk1423
70th Explorers Garrison
Star Garrison (honorary)
CJ564

Post by CJ564 »

I don't currently have any of his info, it's all on the police report which the insurance is going to get. They asked me if we wanted to make claims, and i said I am not sure yet because technically it's Dave's car not mine, so I'm not gonna say yes or no on a car that doesn't belong to me legally.

I did tell the Insurance lady that he was driving like a crazy though.

thanks for the concern Farron. ^_^
C.J. Heth -- TK/ID 0564
TK Fro
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Charles
Last Name: Norton
TK Number: 6241

Post by TK Fro »

On the plus side, you have experience as a demolition derby driver now and can enter at all the fairs lol... just giving you a little crap is all, I do that from time-to-time. Just glad to hear you're alright, granted not in the best of shape, but that kinda happens.
Charley Norton
70th Explorers Garrison
Commanding Officer 2011-2013

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.