TK2774
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Robert
Last Name: Brill
TK Number: 2774

Stormtrooper idea.

Post by TK2774 »

For a long time now I have been pondering! I know it won't be cannon, but still I think it will come out looking good. Here is the plan. I notice that the clones have the arc trooper, but I have never really noticed that type of trooper for the empire. You know an advanced recon stormtrooper. I know there are biker scout that are recon stormtroopers basically, but they are for recon for the most part, sniping. Not a one man all you can do warrior. So, wouldn't it only be logical for there to be a trooper like that. Maybe the shadow trooper is the guy, but still he does not look like a bad ass. My idea is going to blend in the arc concept with the stormtrooper armor. Hopefully I can make it come out looking good. If anyone can show me something like what I am talking about in the expanded universe or something let me know. I have looked at the storm commando's, but they look like a cross between a stormtrooper and bikerscout. Anyways, I will be posting up some pics as make my progress on this.
Robert Brill
TK/TI/TR/TB/ID 2774
501st Legion
360 Gamertag: Brill TK2774
"It is not the costumes that make us great, but us that make great costumes."
Dark One
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Aggson
TK Number: 7013

Re: Stormtrooper idea.

Post by Dark One »

Have you played Force Unleashed yet? You might get some ideas from there. About the only thing I can think of is a similar type of paint scheme to an ARC and maybe a similar pauldron and ammo pouches. Several of the TK in Force Unleashed have different paint jobs. The Stormtrooper Commander looks like a cross between a TK and a 501st EP III clone. Good Luck!!!!!
Eric Aggson
TC-7013
TD-7013
CLONES RULE!!!!!!!
I am SWARSAG!!!!!!!!
TK 3181
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Brandon
Last Name: Lauthern
TK Number: 3181

Post by TK 3181 »

Eric is right. There is some great inspiration in Force Unleashed. . . and it's canon.
Brandon Lauthern

**Crushing the Rebellion...LIKE A BOSS!!**
rebelbuttkicker
First Name: Greg
Last Name: Gentry
TK Number: 0

Post by rebelbuttkicker »

Of course that takes place during the transition of the episode 3 and episode 4. But essentially still Imperial.
Incognito Trooper