Media Alert: Assistance for Chile

News and Announcements intended to be viewed by the general public, as well as 501st, and 70th members.
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Media Alert: Assistance for Chile

Post by judge_hellfast »

Immediate assistance is requested from our Legion Charity Representative, Dion Rupa (TK-1217). Please read below and spread the word to your local units:
tuskentrooper wrote:Lets help our brother in Chile rescue others!

Fellow Legionaries,

As you know the world was struck with another disaster in the earthquake that devastated Chile recently. The Chilean Commanding Officer is a volunteer firefighter, and he's desperately in need of items that can help him find those that are still trapped and clinging to life.

The items they are most in need of are Satellite Cell Phones, and a SearchCam 3000, which will enable the firefighters to locate people amidst the rubble.

We as a Legion have this amazing ability to come together and support those who are in need, and now is that time again. An internet search has shown that the SearchCam 3000 is sold for $15,000.00. I believe we can reach this goal, but time is of the essence.

If you can donate ANY funds, please send it to Osvaldo Gonzalez (Chilean CO) via Paypal to the following address:

wampachile@gmail.com

I myself will be doing some charity auctions with the proceeds going directly to Osvaldo in the next day. You are welcome to join me and do the same.

Please help!
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Re: Media Alert: Assistance for Chile

Post by judge_hellfast »

The NER has posted a charity auction for those of you interested in contributing. All proceeds will go to the Chilean CO. I'm sure there will be more to follow from other units and I may not catch them all, but I'll post what I can. This is a 501st member only thread:

http://www.501stforums.com/forum/viewto ... 901#563901