FX armor

Post your question, tips, or tutorials for all Star Wars related costumes here.
Dr. No
TK Number: 0

FX armor

Post by Dr. No »

Hey I've been looking around for some fx armor and the old hook up I knew about was "doug" Does anyone else know where to pick up a set of fx?
Every Stormtrooper is just one abs glue mistake away from a Sandtrooper
TK-1161 Curt
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Curt
Last Name: Stanfill
TK Number: 1161

Post by TK-1161 Curt »

You need the whole set or just the armor?
Curt Stanfill
TK-1161 / ID-1161 / DZ-1161
Gateway Squad
70th Explorers Garrison
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

Hey Dr. No,

Haven't seen you around for a while. How's the biker scout coming along? You should think about coming up to Topeka for an event some time.
Dr. No
TK Number: 0

Post by Dr. No »

I was looking for the whole thing but due to my height I was thinking of only getting the armor and getting a different smaller helmet. I'd like to end up with a TD whenever this adventure is through.

Hey, yeah it's been a while with school and now work and all. I'm on the opposite side of the state in Garden City so no anything for me for the next couple months. For the bikerscout I am still debating on which helmet I like the best. And I cut the webbing for my belt too short either that or I didn't get enough for both of the webbing with my kit. I haven't found anywhere local that has the correct width of it. It has kinda put me off of it for the time being plus with school and work I haven't had a lot of time to work on stuff now that I have a fixed schedule and everything I have the time to be able to put back into it :)
Every Stormtrooper is just one abs glue mistake away from a Sandtrooper