WANTED: Full Tusken Costume

Post your question, tips, or tutorials for all Star Wars related costumes here.
totallyice
First Name: Russ
Last Name: Ellis
TK Number: 4042

WANTED: Full Tusken Costume

Post by totallyice »

If you have a complete Tusken costume you want to sell, send me a message. Thanks! :tusken:
It's never ok to T.U.B.E. a patient is this galaxy or any other. . . unless the chief resident can watch
Zazarus
First Name: David
Last Name: Scheffner
TK Number: 4419

Re: WANTED: Full Tusken Costume

Post by Zazarus »

Best option on this would be to hit the krayt clan forums, but i will say that tuskens are pretty personalized so you might want to look at building one to have your own touches otherwise the other tuskens will think you are the guy you bought it from. LOL
totallyice

Post by totallyice »

Zazarus wrote:Best option on this would be to hit the krayt clan forums, but i will say that tuskens are pretty personalized so you might want to look at building one to have your own touches otherwise the other tuskens will think you are the guy you bought it from. LOL

Haha! LMAO! Yea, I never thought of that. Anyway, I found one at thedentedhelmet.com. A guy needs quick cash so he sold me his entire suit minus the mask for only $150 shipped. I dont mind being mistaken for him to get that deal. :D
It's never ok to T.U.B.E. a patient is this galaxy or any other. . . unless the chief resident can watch
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

totallyice wrote:
Zazarus wrote:Best option on this would be to hit the krayt clan forums, but i will say that tuskens are pretty personalized so you might want to look at building one to have your own touches otherwise the other tuskens will think you are the guy you bought it from. LOL

Haha! LMAO! Yea, I never thought of that. Anyway, I found one at thedentedhelmet.com. A guy needs quick cash so he sold me his entire suit minus the mask for only $150 shipped. I dont mind being mistaken for him to get that deal. :D
The good news is that you're getting this from a pretty decent guy (Cruzer) who does some fantastic costuming. Anyone else with a price like that for all the items you're getting, I would have been a little leary about. Nice score. :D
totallyice

Post by totallyice »

judge_hellfast wrote:
totallyice wrote:

The good news is that you're getting this from a pretty decent guy (Cruzer) who does some fantastic costuming. Anyone else with a price like that for all the items you're getting, I would have been a little leary about. Nice score. :D

Absolutely! He seems pretty cool.