Help Me please?????

Post your question, tips, or tutorials for all Star Wars related costumes here.
Failyn Kasyra
TK Number: 0

Help Me please?????

Post by Failyn Kasyra »

Hi guys,
My name is sean summers. I'm hoping to become a 501st member shortly. I'm working on putting together a crimson empire costume, then later a Spec ops ST, and a dark jedi somewhere in there. I'm pretty new to the whole costuming thing, and any pointers or advice would be golden right now. thanks for your time guys. Sean
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Help on the way!

Post by judge_hellfast »

Hey Sean,

My name is Chris, otherwise known as TK4293 or judge_hellfast. We would be more than happy to help you out with any questions you may have. Where are you from.?.? Kansas or Missouri?

Which costume are you wanting to start with first? Do you have any pieces to the costume already? Let me know and we'll get you started in the right direction bro.

Talk to you again soon.

judge_hellfast
TK4293
Failyn Kasyra

My hero! haha

Post by Failyn Kasyra »

Chris,
im a Kansas guy. I'd actually like to start the Crimson Empire Costume first and then build from there. Sadly I have NOTHING as of right now. I'm starting from scratch. I figured I could work on my sith costume at the same time since that will almost be purely custom. I appreciate all the help you guys have been so far...thanks again. Sean
judge_hellfast

Post by judge_hellfast »

Good to hear from you Sean. There is a member on this board named REDTROOPER and he would be the best resource for you to find crimson guard items. You may want to contact him via email. Here is his email address:

redtrooper@gmail.com

His name is Mike and he is a very nice person and would be more than willing to help you out.

Also, here is a forum that you may want to check out. It's not very active but has some good resources....so I have heard. You will have to register to view this forum. Here is the link:

http://p197.ezboard.com/bcrimsonempirethesquall

Let me know if any of this helps you out. If not, I'll look into some other ways to help out. Talk to you later bro.

judge_hellfast
TK4293
Failyn Kasyra

you the man

Post by Failyn Kasyra »

thanks for all the helpful info chris. It looks like the CE stuff is build from scratch if you want an accurate representation. In that case it might be my last to put together. I think I will have my Dark Jedi costume together shortly however which is exciting! Im looking forward to getting this all together so i can become an official member of the 501st. cant wait to start trooping together. thanks again for all the info.
judge_hellfast

Post by judge_hellfast »

No problem, just let us know if there is anything we can help you out with. You might also try the Rebel Legion for some helpful hints on assembling your sith outfit. They have some nice tutorials and such as well. Here is their address:

www.rebellegion.com

Hope your sith quest goes well. Keep us posted on your progress and we'll talk again soon.

judge_hellfast
TK4293
DarthBarbieDoll
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Rhonda
Last Name: Brown-Jones
TK Number: 1165

Post by DarthBarbieDoll »

(I posted this in your other thread but I wasn't sure which you would check, so I put it here too :))

Hiya there Sean. :) Just as a reminder (and I know I e-mailed you about this already) but no custom character costumes of any kind are allowed as valid membership costumes in the 501st Legion. All costumes must be depicted in the movies or EU and the costume representation must be accurate, complete and professional. Any EU character backed with good reference images and constructed well should be acceptable but you must do the research and provide the required reference images for review by the Legion Membership Officer for final approval.

The different types of costumes allowed for membership are listed by category here:

http://www.501st.com/members/members.cfm

You might click through them and see if any of those appeal to you. As far as a dark jedi costume, the closest costume type to that is the Sith Lord costume which is allowed under strict standards and conditions in the 501st. You might check at http://www.rebellegion.com to see if your custom dark jedi character costume might be acceptable for that group though.

Rhonda
Bravo Company, 2nd Platoon, Squad 6