Scout Trooper Armor In Child Sizes

Post your question, tips, or tutorials for all Star Wars related costumes here.
TK-8841
First Name: Josiah
Last Name: Hartline
TK Number: 8841

Scout Trooper Armor In Child Sizes

Post by TK-8841 »

Hey all. Recently, a friend's kid has been asking me about how he would go about building a set of Scout Trooper armor. He's eight years old, though, so obviously he'd be too small for any of the adult sized kits out there, and he's going to be growing, so we wouldn't want to spend enormous sums of money to put it together. I'd love to help him, though.

My question is this: Do any of you TBs out there know of any good resources for building biker armor that could be adapted to fit an eight year old boy? Thanks so much.
Darth Gius
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
First Name: Rich
Last Name: Heffernan
TK Number: 8294

Re: Scout Trooper Armor In Child Sizes

Post by Darth Gius »

TK-8841 wrote:Hey all. Recently, a friend's kid has been asking me about how he would go about building a set of Scout Trooper armor. He's eight years old, though, so obviously he'd be too small for any of the adult sized kits out there, and he's going to be growing, so we wouldn't want to spend enormous sums of money to put it together. I'd love to help him, though.

My question is this: Do any of you TBs out there know of any good resources for building biker armor that could be adapted to fit an eight year old boy? Thanks so much.

There is a guy that makes kid sized TB armor. With them growing it will work a bit longer than a TK, but still eventually grow out of it. I'd have to look up the info on where to get it, but it does exist.
Rich Heffernan
TI/IC-8294
70th Explorers Garrison Commanding Officer

Gius Maximus
Rebel Legion - Dantooine Base Commanding Officer

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/richard.heffernan.3
TK-8841
First Name: Josiah
Last Name: Hartline
TK Number: 8841

Post by TK-8841 »

Darth Gius wrote:There is a guy that makes kid sized TB armor. With them growing it will work a bit longer than a TK, but still eventually grow out of it. I'd have to look up the info on where to get it, but it does exist.
Thanks for the heads up! I was able to get in touch with him over on the Scout Trooper forums.
TK-4484
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Andy
Last Name: Bauer
TK Number: 4484

Post by TK-4484 »

WTf... Walts trooper factory on Facebook is one building kits for kids
Andy Bauer
TK-4484
70th Explorers