TK armor fitting question

Post your question, tips, or tutorials for all Star Wars related costumes here.
TD_2674
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Adam
Last Name: McDonnell
TK Number: 2674

TK armor fitting question

Post by TD_2674 »

I'm needing advice and or help on how to fit the ab piece of my TK armor. I have a thinner build and I wasn't sure how much it should overlap. I know that it naturally overlaps but is there a limit? Does anyone have any suggestions on ways i can fit it to be more specific to my fram? Thanks for the help!

Adam
Adam McDonnell
TD-2674
70th Explorers Garrison
501st Legion
Dark One
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Aggson
TK Number: 7013

Post by Dark One »

Yo,
Sorry I haven't been able to get back to you. We are in the process of showing our house to buyers so I have had no time for anything really. Are you meaning the over lap from the chest piece and the ab piece or the back/butt piece and the ab? There is no real set standard. It's going to fit really according to your body. You can adjust it on how you strap it. I know you said you were reading about people shaping armor with heat guns and such.....DO NOT do this with your TE set!!!!!!! That is for the oversized FX kits. You do that to your TE and it will be a huge mistake. You also asked about the belt. You can get a leather one or you can go and make one from canvas and elastic. Either one will work. I wil try and call you in the next couple of days. Oh, you COULD always lift weights and take protein!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:
Eric Aggson
TC-7013
TD-7013
CLONES RULE!!!!!!!
I am SWARSAG!!!!!!!!
TD_2674
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Adam
Last Name: McDonnell
TK Number: 2674

Post by TD_2674 »

haha i actually have been doing the weights and the protein thing for the last couple of weeks.
Adam McDonnell
TD-2674
70th Explorers Garrison
501st Legion
TK5544
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Dru
Last Name: Felkins
TK Number: 5544

Post by TK5544 »

I hate skinny people you all suck Im trying to figure out ways to make the huge GAP disapear and everything I do just brings attention to the FAT
Dru Felkins
TK-5544
Central Garrison
Imperial 80th Squad
"Butt Trooper"
SL-3401 wrote:and if we all be quiet, we can see Butt Trooper in his natural habitat.
such a graceful species