TK 1115
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Johnston
Last Name: Lutton
TK Number: 1115

Republic Commando Boss

Post by TK 1115 »

I love this book series so much that when I saw this helm on Ebay it was a dream come true.

This helm was created by an artist, who mysterously removed himself from ebay after selling it. You can image how concerned I was. However, it arrived to my home address just fine according to my roommate (I didn't have room to have it here in Iraq with me) and then she took these photos for me to enjoy.

I plan on doing the full costume. I know it isn't currently accepted by the 501st, but I can be hopeful that one day it will be. Now just to find good armour for it.

Enjoy.

Johnston
TK 1115

"I'll draw skulls on it!"
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

This bucket was created by a guy named BigWater99. The paint job threw me a bit and I began to think it was a DFXR bucket, especially after you had said the seller mysteriously dissapearaed. However, it's not a DFXR. You have a nice bucket there. The good news is that Boss is a Legion excepted costume. However, you might want to ask Rhonda (GML) for more details.

The bad news is that RC armor will not be available until about mid-September. You might want to take a look over at www.clonetrooper.net/forum for more information on RC gear. Good luck with your project, bro.
TK 1115
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Johnston
Last Name: Lutton
TK Number: 1115

Post by TK 1115 »

DFXR? Clearly I am behind on the times. LOL. I have no idea what that means. Of course I did get into this when there were only two or three guys making TK armour and anything else was really rare. Guess I have a lot of catching up to do.

I don't get home from Iraq until late November, so I don't mind waiting on the armour to become avalible. I just hope that it is to a high standard. Shoddy work drives me crazy sometimes. ^_^

That is great news that Boss is a legit costume. Of course that means there will be a few of him running around. Oh well.

Thanks for the link, and I will check with Rhonda on the finer points.
Johnston
TK 1115

"I'll draw skulls on it!"