Possible ROTS Palpatine?

Progress reports on costumes
Seabassthebest
First Name: Sebastian
Last Name: Cole
TK Number: 0

Possible ROTS Palpatine?

Post by Seabassthebest »

Hi! Ive posted on here before about doing a director Krennic, but It just didnt work out at all. I have the money to start another project though, and Im looking at doing a ROTS Palpatine. I feel more of an emotional connection to Palpy and I think this is finally the costume. I went over to the Sith Lord forum and posted up a question; however, I got no response from anyone. If its okay, id like anyone's opinion about this mask.

I've been searching the web and have come across a few great looking masks. I would love to know someones opinion on a mask I saw on etsy. Everyone says that Mr Bungles is the mask to get, but I feel like this one fits ROTS Palpy better, which is the costume I'm perusing. The main problem is that Im unsure of what Mr bungles would charge for a mask made like this because Id rather support the community. I love this look of mask, but I wanna be correct.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/548395449/ ... =palpatine mask&ref=sr_gallery_6
WiederK
Public Relations Officer
Public Relations Officer
First Name: Kyle
Last Name: Wieder
TK Number: 88260

Re: Possible ROTS Palpatine?

Post by WiederK »

Hello, I'm no expert on masks, but I think it looks good. I also would like to see some more prequel charters show up. Im a clone. Any way TB-WCH or Bill, is our house Palpatine, ROTJ. He might be able to help you more.
Clone Welder
Seabassthebest
First Name: Sebastian
Last Name: Cole
TK Number: 0

Post by Seabassthebest »

Thanks Kyle! I appreciate the feedback, and l'll message him about it! Although the Prequels arent exactly my favorite Star Wars movies, I much prefer the emperor from ROTS compared to ROTJ. I feel like there is much more character than the solid hate of ROTJ Palpy. That being said, I am loving the prequels more as I grow older, and I cant wait to get this started! :emperor:
alexcaliburrito
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Alex
Last Name: Gebaur
TK Number: 41309

Post by alexcaliburrito »

Did you get that mask from etsy yet?
Alexander J. Gebaur / Web & Graphic Designer

Fourth Element Design
http://www.fourthelementdesign.com