TK 1115
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Johnston
Last Name: Lutton
TK Number: 1115

Two Projects at once.

Post by TK 1115 »

Presently I am working on trimming and assembling my "More Accurate" TK armor, which I will be doing up as a sandtrooper. I am a tall and skinny guy, so the FX suit just never looked right on me. My new suit....sorry forget what type they call it, is far more form fitting.

I am also working on my Biker Scout. The Armor I have rules, so I decided not to part with it, like I first thought I would, and am now working on assembling it as well. I will be putting Heavy detail into the undersuit. I am insane when it comes to making things as great as possible. So i won't be settling for a white sheet with two craptastic pouches hanging off of it wrapped around my waist. My suit might take longer because of the attention to detail I plan to give it, but I think it will be a nice addition to our Garrison.

Bikerscout. net isn't working for me. Page doesn't come up, is anyone else having this problem?

As soon as I have something worth showing off, I will post photos of my two projects.

After all, I can't recruit more members here in Wichita if I don't have nice suits to show off. ^_^
Johnston
TK 1115

"I'll draw skulls on it!"
TB-3289
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Tony
Last Name: Perry
TK Number: 3289

Post by TB-3289 »

I just hopped over there and the site seems to be working well for me. Are you going to buy the cumberbund and boots or make them?

Can't wait to see more TB's around!!!

:scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout:
Tony
:scout: TB-3289

501st Pathfinder Detachment
North Texas Squad
Star Garrison

"Some days you feel like a nut, the rest you just get cracked like one...." :angry2:
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

That's going to be awesome!!! Try clearing your cookies from your computer and then retry the bikerscout site. I believe they did a little upgrading to the forum.
Dark One
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Aggson
TK Number: 7013

Post by Dark One »

Hey TK 1115.
If you can post some pics. I can tell you what suit you have. You said you were trimming it? If it came untrimmed I am guessing you got a hold of an authentic props suit. The screen accurate suits that you can find in general are: GF (Authentic props now) TE, TE2, Gino, RT mod stuff. LMK if you want any help identifying it.
Eric Aggson
TC-7013
TD-7013
CLONES RULE!!!!!!!
I am SWARSAG!!!!!!!!
TK 1115
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Johnston
Last Name: Lutton
TK Number: 1115

Post by TK 1115 »

Sorry it took me so long to get back to comment here.

I will try to get photos of both suits soon.

I got y scout boots this week from CA Boots. Gotta love them right? ^__^

As for gloves and cumberbun......I still need a good source. I have considered attempting to make these my self......butI am definatly open to suggestions on good places to buy them.

I am also attempting to get my hands on a good Fiberglass Scout helm. My silly little Rubies one doesn't make me happy. >.<
Johnston
TK 1115

"I'll draw skulls on it!"
ToshD
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Jenny
Last Name: Angel
TK Number: 6612

Post by ToshD »

Hi! I just snagged an awesome mlc ver. 1 biker helmet. Fiberglass, nicely lightweight. Just check out the helmet forum on bikerscout.net... total confusion! :) I went from a weathered rubies and now I can't bring myself to dirty up my new baby O)

Can't wait to see another fellow scout!

Jen

(hoping she didn't break any rules about mentioning the helmet.)
Dark One
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Aggson
TK Number: 7013

Post by Dark One »

ToshD wrote:Hi! I just snagged an awesome mlc ver. 1 biker helmet. Fiberglass, nicely lightweight. Just check out the helmet forum on bikerscout.net... total confusion! :) I went from a weathered rubies and now I can't bring myself to dirty up my new baby O)

Can't wait to see another fellow scout!

Jen

(hoping she didn't break any rules about mentioning the helmet.)
There IS a way that you can dirty up your new helmet and not make it permanent. Take a small spray bottle, mix up a little bit of windex and whatever color of acrylic paint you want for weathering. You can spray it on, wipe it on, whatever you want to do. It stays on as long as you want and if you don't like it, it wipes off with water. Just an idea.
Eric Aggson
TC-7013
TD-7013
CLONES RULE!!!!!!!
I am SWARSAG!!!!!!!!