Attention Battlestar Galactica Fans

Post your question, tips, or tutorials for all Star Wars related costumes here.
Dman
Eternal Trooper
Eternal Trooper
First Name: Dennis
Last Name: Bain
TK Number: 5266

Attention Battlestar Galactica Fans

Post by Dman »

Have you ever wanted to serve on a Battlestar? Well here's your chance!

OK, sorry not in real life,however I am recruiting here in Kansas City for a chapter based fan driven fan organization called the Colonial Defense Forces (http://www.cdfcommand.com) At current the Kansas City are does not have an active chapter, this is something I would like to do something about, at current I have multiple positions available from Communications, to Master at Arms, and currently need only 5 more members to get the chapter started (but don't let that scare you off, I welcome all new crew members equally!) Just so you know the CDF is not primarily a costuming organization, so a costume is not required for membership, but I personally encourage it.
My hopes. are that once fully started this chapter (which will be known as the Battlestar Vigilance, has a nice ring to it doesn't it...) will operate very much in the same manner as the 501st and Rebel Legion, in the sense that we will gather for various charity and special events throughout the year.

So even if you are 3even a little curious (or a closet Battlestar Galactica fan), please zipover to the CDF website check them out. And if you decide that this sounds good to you, please drop me a message either here, or on my direct email: dman64068@yahoo.com and I will help you get started!

Thanks!
Dennis
Dman
Eternal Trooper
Eternal Trooper

Re: Attention Battlestar Galactica Fans

Post by Dman »

Come on I know you're out there, join up, have fun! :D

join the Colonial Defense Forces...WE HAVE COOKIES!!
taj
First Name: Tammy
Last Name: Larrabee
TK Number: 0

Post by taj »

mmmmmmm Coookies.....

I think Im a member of the CDF, or used to be... or sumpthin
You do of course, realize that calling me 'snuggle bunny' constitutes a declaration of war
http://www.fracturedinfinity.com
The one, the only, the mythological taj (how these people keep missing me, I will never know)
Dman
Eternal Trooper
Eternal Trooper

Post by Dman »

Hmmm, active membership requires you to "re-enlist" every year, but if you're interested please re-up, and send me your CFA# and contact details and I will gladly place you on the ship roster, I have most all ship positions available (with the exceptions of CO & XO). We'd love to have you aboard!
Dman
Eternal Trooper
Eternal Trooper

Post by Dman »

What, no other Battlestar Galactica fans out there?! I ain't believing it. come on guys I see you looking, step up have fun, Join us!