Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

News and Announcements intended to be viewed by the general public, as well as 501st, and 70th members.
Post Reply
User avatar
TK_9010
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 3:23 pm
First Name: Trenton
Last Name: Tobin
TK Number: 9010

Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by TK_9010 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:01 pm

I want to take a Moment to Welcome Josiah Hartline To the Garrison it Looks like he transferred from from the Georgia Garrison .

He's a member of Gateway Squad has done a couple of troops with us and goes by TK-8841 on our boards.
DZ-9010
70th Explorers Garrison GML(2013)
Kilted Trooper Brigade
Vader's Skater Founder
User avatar
Nickel
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 am
First Name: Nick
Last Name: Letcher
TK Number: 4792
Location: Kansas City

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by Nickel » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Welcome to the Garrison!
:jawa:
DZ-4792
Firehawk Squad
User avatar
Deadpool
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:29 pm
First Name: Mike
Last Name: Hamilton
TK Number: 13731

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by Deadpool » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Welcome!
User avatar
TK-8841
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 am
First Name: Josiah
Last Name: Hartline
TK Number: 8841
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by TK-8841 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Hello, all, and thanks for the welcome! I've trooped with a few of you already, and I look forward to trooping with the rest of you in the near future.
User avatar
lester
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 pm
First Name: Lester
Last Name: Schopp
TK Number: 3804
Location: St. Louis (Creve Coeur) MO
Contact:

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by lester » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm

welcome
Lester Schopp
TK-3804
Gateway Squad
St. Louis, MO
MisterFubar
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 pm
First Name: Nate
Last Name: Lesan
TK Number: 64666

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by MisterFubar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Welcome to the 70th.

You still in? What bird do you fly/crew?(making an assumption off the 56/p you're wearing in your pic)
User avatar
Darth Gius
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:04 pm
First Name: Rich
Last Name: Heffernan
TK Number: 8294

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by Darth Gius » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Welcome officially to the 70th!
Rich Heffernan
TI/IC-8294
70th Explorers Garrison Commanding Officer

Gius Maximus
Rebel Legion - Dantooine Base Commanding Officer

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/richard.heffernan.3
User avatar
TK-8841
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 am
First Name: Josiah
Last Name: Hartline
TK Number: 8841
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by TK-8841 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 pm

MisterFubar wrote:Welcome to the 70th.

You still in? What bird do you fly/crew?(making an assumption off the 56/p you're wearing in your pic)
I actually just got out of the Air Force last July to attend school full time on an ROTC scholarhip. (Which is why I moved back to St. Louis from Moody AFB in GA.) The picture is from when I was an aerial gunner on the HH-60G. We did CSAR, CASEVAC, and that sort of thing. I also have a pretty sweet face shield to go with the helmet.

I take it you are/were in as well? If so, what branch?
MisterFubar
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 pm
First Name: Nate
Last Name: Lesan
TK Number: 64666

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by MisterFubar » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:30 pm

TK-8841 wrote:
MisterFubar wrote:Welcome to the 70th.

You still in? What bird do you fly/crew?(making an assumption off the 56/p you're wearing in your pic)
I actually just got out of the Air Force last July to attend school full time on an ROTC scholarhip. (Which is why I moved back to St. Louis from Moody AFB in GA.) The picture is from when I was an aerial gunner on the HH-60G. We did CSAR, CASEVAC, and that sort of thing. I also have a pretty sweet face shield to go with the helmet.

I take it you are/were in as well? If so, what branch?
That is a nice shield. I never have got around to painting mine.

15 years and counting in the Army Reserve as an Avionics tech/TI, about 6 or so of that Active on deployments or other fun stuff. Been working for the DA as Miltech civilian since 04 as well. I won't hold the -60 thing against you, I enjoy working on them but Chinooks are where my heart is at.
User avatar
TK-8841
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 am
First Name: Josiah
Last Name: Hartline
TK Number: 8841
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by TK-8841 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

MisterFubar wrote:
That is a nice shield. I never have got around to painting mine.

15 years and counting in the Army Reserve as an Avionics tech/TI, about 6 or so of that Active on deployments or other fun stuff. Been working for the DA as Miltech civilian since 04 as well. I won't hold the -60 thing against you, I enjoy working on them but Chinooks are where my heart is at.
Well, I certainly can't fault you for loving the '47, especially the newer ones. They can do some pretty cool stuff at relatively high altitudes, and still have tons of power left over. Plus, you can actually stand up in them.
User avatar
TK_9010
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 3:23 pm
First Name: Trenton
Last Name: Tobin
TK Number: 9010

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by TK_9010 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 pm

and I thought I was doing good with my time in a Cessna 172 skyhawk.
DZ-9010
70th Explorers Garrison GML(2013)
Kilted Trooper Brigade
Vader's Skater Founder
User avatar
Culvan
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:43 pm
First Name: Andy
Last Name: Shimamoto
TK Number: 2265
Location: Kansas City, Mo

Re: Welcome Josiah Hartline TK-8841

Post by Culvan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Welcome to the Midwest... Sorry about the weather recently. Just give it a few more minutes and it will change.

Andy
Post Reply