New to the forums :)

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
UseTheForce
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Jen
Last Name: K
TK Number: 2293

New to the forums :)

Post by UseTheForce »

Hey whats up? my name is Jen and I am new to the forums. I am 15 and I can't wait till I turn 18 and get some armor and join you guys. I love to help people and exspecially younglings. I just wanted to say what an awsome job you guys are doing. Seeing people smile when you guys show up is so awsome. Well keep up the awsome work, I g2g. Troopy out.

Jen
(AKA Troopy)
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

Welcome aboard, UseTheForce. There will be opportunities for folks like you to help us out on events and such. We understand that you are unable to become a member until you are 18, but that doesn't mean we should exclude you from all that we do.

Let us know if there is an event you would like to attend and we may have a job just right for you. We are always looking for folks who can carry banners in parades, hand out material, etc, etc.
Grand Moff Verkessch
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Wickes
TK Number: 6720

Post by Grand Moff Verkessch »

Awesome to have ya in our ranks as a future trooper, Troopy. lol... There are plenty of things as chris has said , that you can help out with...

On that note, Chris, is there really anything stopping her from actually Trooping with us? She can get a costume and troop with us, just not be a member of the 501st or the 70th... right?... i dunno, just trying to clear things up, and help our troopy out.

see you all later..
Eric Wickes
ID6720 soon to be TS6720!!!!!!

70th Explorers Garrison
Imperial Officer Corps
Blizzard Force
UseTheForce
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison

Post by UseTheForce »

Thanks for the replies :D I would Love to help out, I think it would be tons of fun. I don't have a whole lot to help out here in my neighbor hood. Is there any thing going on in the Kansas City area or closer to Liberty (Kansas city area also)? Hey if you guys need help in making any cool music videos or any thing like that, I'm your girl for it. I am a graphic designer geek :wink: I am trying to find a cheap armor kit for a storm trooper but no luck just yet. Well ttyl. Troopy out.

Jen
vindicated
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Smith
TK Number: 0

Post by vindicated »

:) welcome troopy ! you got like 3 years to get a costume ready ! but as enthusiastic as you seem you`ll probably be working on your 3rd by then ! :lol:
welcome aboard.
UseTheForce
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison

Post by UseTheForce »

vindicated wrote::) welcome troopy ! you got like 3 years to get a costume ready ! but as enthusiastic as you seem you`ll probably be working on your 3rd by then ! :lol:
welcome aboard.
LOL thank you so much for the reply Vin :D But with the way things are going personaly around my house I probably won't have a costume any time soon. But you are right about me being very excited to join. Thanks for the awsome comment dude. I hope we can get aqainted some time. Troopy out.

Jen
TK 3181
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Brandon
Last Name: Lauthern
TK Number: 3181

Post by TK 3181 »

Welcome, young one. It is always pleasing to see young blood excited about the legion! Hope to troop with you sometime.
Brandon Lauthern

**Crushing the Rebellion...LIKE A BOSS!!**
Grand Moff Verkessch
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Wickes
TK Number: 6720

Post by Grand Moff Verkessch »

Troopy,

Keep an eye out for cons on the 70th event list. It's constantly being updated... and there are cons on there until 2007 i think.

I'm in St. Louis and would be glad to see and hear from you. We have Toy Shows on Sundays just a few hour type event, but its fun. There are 2 cons coming up fairly closely, MoCon and Archon... look on the site for dates.

If you start early, WHO knows what could happen, You would definately get 1st hand information on trooping, cost and effectiveness of the TK armor, and the BENEFITS of the Imperial Uniform, (thats me) heh heh. And WHO knows... you may get lucky and stumble on to a TIE Fighter Pilot Outfit like JASON did... lol ha ha ha... No but seriously, it would be great to have a future trooper among us, and I think i speak for everyone when I say that you would be welcome at any of our events.

Thank you for taking the initiative.
Eric Wickes
ID6720 soon to be TS6720!!!!!!

70th Explorers Garrison
Imperial Officer Corps
Blizzard Force
locokarma
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Tracy
Last Name: Wilson
TK Number: 9612