CraftRobo

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
TK5544
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Dru
Last Name: Felkins
TK Number: 5544

CraftRobo

Post by TK5544 »

Hey guys I am looking to Try/borrow/steal a Craftrobo machine for about oh a day or two does anyone out there have one, ever used one? Let me know I want to try one out before I actually go out and buy one to see if it works for what I want to do. Thanks
Dru Felkins
TK-5544
Central Garrison
Imperial 80th Squad
"Butt Trooper"
SL-3401 wrote:and if we all be quiet, we can see Butt Trooper in his natural habitat.
such a graceful species
Culvan
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Andy
Last Name: Shimamoto
TK Number: 2265

Re: CraftRobo

Post by Culvan »

I had never heard of a craftrobo before, that looks interesting. My robotics team uses a Cricut cutter. The default operation of the thing is to only cut patterns on a cartridge, but there is software around that can allow you to load your own patterns from a computer. Looks like it should be functionally very similar.

http://www.cricut.com/information/whatiscricut.aspx

Andy
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

This makes me wonder if this thing can cut pep files out. Hmmmmm....interesting.
TK5544
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Dru
Last Name: Felkins
TK Number: 5544

Post by TK5544 »

judge_hellfast wrote:This makes me wonder if this thing can cut pep files out. Hmmmmm....interesting.
Why Yes you hit the nail on the head with the pep files that's why I wanted it and I found one on craigslist and its sitting on my desk now...muhahahahaha thanks all for looking.
Dru Felkins
TK-5544
Central Garrison
Imperial 80th Squad
"Butt Trooper"
SL-3401 wrote:and if we all be quiet, we can see Butt Trooper in his natural habitat.
such a graceful species
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

TK5544 wrote:
judge_hellfast wrote:This makes me wonder if this thing can cut pep files out. Hmmmmm....interesting.
Why Yes you hit the nail on the head with the pep files that's why I wanted it and I found one on craigslist and its sitting on my desk now...muhahahahaha thanks all for looking.
I'd be interested to see how it works. Let us know. Any video shots and pics would be great! :D