Operation Trading Cards

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
locokarma
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Tracy
Last Name: Wilson
TK Number: 9612

Operation Trading Cards

Post by locokarma »

If there is anyone here that has extra trading cards that you're willing to part with,
please let me know. This is in regards to sending them to a young Autistic boy whom I met
-along with his dad- that really loves Star Wars! And after sending him a few I had, his dad sent me this in an email that I wanted to share:

greetings my friend I have sent you some pictures of our son Ronnie whom you have just totally made his day.He's been sick the last few days so today was really special for him receiving the package in the mail. Thank You again for all that you do this really means ALOT to him and meant ALOT to me as well. Today you moved a grown man to tears seeing his child's face just light up. Thank you no mere words nor actions on my behalf could ever repay the debt of gratitude I owe you right now.

If anyone is willing to send Ronnie one or two cards his way, please let me know. PM me and I can give you his address. Either way is cool. And any help is appreciated! It would be cool to see how many cards this young man can get!

Tracy Wilson- TB9612
Diamond Garrison
Twitter: @TD9612