the new members..... (repost)

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
Administrator

the new members..... (repost)

Post by Administrator »

Author: trooper xero
e-mail: j1dean@sbcglobal.net
Posted: 04-27-2005

hi 70th members,i hope im not being rude or anything,seeing as im not a trooper yet,but since there are new memberships happening, i made a post for new members(older members can post too)to introduce and tell abit about themselves here are some questions people usually want to know about newbies: do you have armor yet? if not,when is the soonest time frame you can make(otherwise get)a suit of armor? how many armor suits do you plan on having(already have),and what types? where are you located(state,city,county)? and here are my answers armor yet-not yet soonest time frame-4 to 6 months,a year at the absloute most for my first imperial armor how many armors and what types-blood red mandalorian(almost done) clone trooper/blue trim tie pilot(omega wing) black bikerscout(aka storm commando) arc clonetrooper,also blue trim (costumes are in no specific order) im in kck olathe,with no drivers licence(im hoping that some of you olathe or overland park troopers would be willing to give me a ride to various conventions/events)

--
Author: Judge_Hellfast
e-mail: judge_hellfast2003@yahoo.com
Posted: 04-12-2005

Hello Trooper Xero, I thought I would take the opportunity to greet you. My name is judge_hellfast, otherwise known as Chris. I am in the process of assembling a set of new TK armor for all the upcoming events that will be taking place very soon. The 70th Explorers are a helpful bunch and have great ideas for your costuming needs. If you have any questions, let us know. I’m sure somebody could help you out with some tips and tricks.

--
Author: trooper xero
e-mail: j1dean@sbcglobal.net
Posted: 04-27-2005

hello helfast, im a big fan of star wars(arnt we all)and consider costume detail and detailing my best skill area, though i must admit i have very little actual experience and even smaller resources,at this point, im more likely to buy, then repaint and modify something(whenever i have enough money for a part,with is rarer still-so far)