Request for garrison information for article.

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
Shadowtrooper
TK Number: 0

Request for garrison information for article.

Post by Shadowtrooper »

Hello. I am trying to write an article about your garrison for the Star Wars Wiki, a large, fan-made Star Wars encyclopedia with over 17,000 entries. Since you, and all other legion members, are now living Star Wars characters with a large impact on the community, I felt it important to include you. All I really know is that you serve Kansas and Missouri :oops: . Any information any of you can provide would be helpful (ie: when you were founded, garrison history, what you do, what sets you apart from other garrisons, and anything else you may wish to contribute). You can see how the article is coming on its temporary page. I thank you in advance for your time.

--Shadowtrooper out--
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

We're glad to have you join us here, Shadowtrooper. I will be able to help you write your article. I may be contacted at:

judge_hellfast2003@yahoo.com.

My name is Chris.

I can send you a full write-up and cover story about our Garrison. I look forward to hearing from you.
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

Thanks, Shadowtrooper for such a wonderful article. Our helmets are off to you, bro. Keep up the great work! :)

You can check out Shadowtrooper's article here:

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/70t ... s_Garrison