TrooperKerry
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Kerry
Last Name: Ellison
TK Number: 7236

Finally Ready for Official

Post by TrooperKerry »

Well it has been a long process of a build with knee surgery and redoing things that didn't work etc.
But with the boots arrival today................"the circle is complete"

I sent a note to you Ken, and sent the registration to 501st..........so now it's jsut sending in pics of proof and DONE! :D

I'm planning on being present at Comic Con ( if nothing else, for at least a day, if not the entire weekend)

:beerchug:
Kerry Ellison - "Darman" BH -7236
http://www.facebook.com/Darman7236
madog5154
First Name: Troy
Last Name: Meier
TK Number: 5154

Re: Finally Ready for Official

Post by madog5154 »

Darn you beat me to it. Im just glad that my shoe size is only a 9 1/2. :rockin:
If nothing sticks to teflon......then how does teflon stick to the pan?
kbfett
First Name: Ken
Last Name: Beckwith
TK Number: 6555

Post by kbfett »

I'll check those pics ASAP. I've been watching your buildup for so long on myspace and hee that I'm really rooting for you! You'll be my first new trooper approval...er...asssuming the pics look good :D
Ken Beckwith
TK/TC/BH 6555
70th Explorers Garrison

TrooperKerry
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member

Post by TrooperKerry »

madog5154 wrote:Darn you beat me to it. Im just glad that my shoe size is only a 9 1/2. :rockin:
Well your Clone looks great!..........................and yes be glad you don't have a 14! I had to add strips into the calves since apparently a size 14 means you have to have the ankles of a Wookie :eek:

When my name comes up on the RC.................now that will be a long build..........and unfortunately, I wont have all the time in the world as I did with this, my knee is about as good as it's gonna get. Vader has issues, they give him cybernetic replacements..............for us grunts, it's just a patch up and back to work :roll:
TrooperKerry
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member

Post by TrooperKerry »

kbfett wrote:I'll check those pics ASAP. I've been watching your buildup for so long on myspace and hee that I'm really rooting for you! You'll be my first new trooper approval...er...asssuming the pics look good :D
And since I left all the pics of the build on myspace, everyone can see what I did originally, and what I did to fix any issues I had! But all in all I think it turned out pretty good since I never saw a set of instructions! :D
I'll try to get all the pics you need of the final today..................but trying to do that myself, can be harder than shooting a Jawa standing still...............(anyone else notice that "only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise" and yet, we couldn't take out the Rebels when they were standing in the Death Star Landing Bay?).....guess we shouldn't have had that Celebration Party for the DS the night before huh? :beerchug:

Anyway Ken, if nothing else I get you the pics this weekend, when I can get help with them, if the ones I take myself with the timer don't turn out well!
bh7383
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Peter
Last Name: Purin
TK Number: 7383

Post by bh7383 »

woot!
"Whatever you do in word or deed do all in the name of Christ Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father"
Col. 3:17