What's up kids????? (repost)

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
Administrator

What's up kids????? (repost)

Post by Administrator »

Author: Dark One
e-mail: er13aggson@yahoo.com
Posted: 04-25-2005

wow, It's amazing what can happen when I actually try and use my computer. So I hope you all had fun at CIII. No, My wife and I still don't have a little one yet. Suprise, suprise. Just like i predicted. If I went she would have went into labor. If I stay, nothing.....That's okay I would have been a nervous wreck if I went. You all did a grat job of rubbing it in (Scott!!!) My clone is ready to go so I wish May 19th would get here. I hope you all took tons of pictures!!!!!! Oh I read that some of you were looking for EP III helmets. Don't pay $300 plus for them...Unless you ordered the MR ones. I will have something to show you all real soon. If you like I may be able to get more.
TC 7013

--
Author: TK - 0564
e-mail: cjheth@gmail.com
Posted: 04-26-2005

I did. Here's my LJ run down of the days and some of my pictures: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cjheth/235509.html
And heres some pictures I dun stole from my friends Scott and Caroline (not to be confused with the 70th Scott). http://www.dheth.com/cjheth/images/c3/

--
Author: DarthBarbieDoll
e-mail: DarthBarbieDoll@gmail.com
Posted: 04-26-2005

Well I'm of course in post-convention depression mode now. :( It's always like this though. You go from the hustle and bustle of a convention with adrenaline keeping you going.. back to real life. My Boushh costume turned out pretty well though. I think I need to write up a tutorial for my dog toy thermal detonator, lol. I had alot of questions about how I made it, so I guess it wasn\\''t as silly as I thought it was. About pictures, my friend took alot of pictures at C3 since I was in costume two days. Hopefully if some of them turn out really well I can give them to Aaron to add to the site. :)
Rhonda
TB-1165/BH-1165

--
Author: 1154
e-mail: tb_1154@yahoo.com
Posted: 05-04-2005

Well I fianally found my way here. How many forums do we need?????? I wanna see your EpIII helmet before I buy mine. Eric FIX MY ARMOR!!!!!!!!! (Darth barbie doll......Hehehehe)

--
Author: DarthBarbieDoll
e-mail: DarthBarbieDoll@gmail.com
Posted: 05-08-2005

Heya Kam. :)