12 Days of Christmas, I mean Sithmas

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
tigger68
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Tiffanie
Last Name: Nielson
TK Number: 4053

12 Days of Christmas, I mean Sithmas

Post by tigger68 »

Okay, I'm cracking up mentally, but last night ImperialMistress (Jolly Roger Squadron) and I came up with the following Sithmas Carol. IM started with the first verse, and I continued with the following eleven verses. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

On the first day of Sithmas the Legion gave to me - My very own TKID

On the second day of Sithmas the Legion gave to me...two Legion patches and my very own TKID...

On the third day of Sithmas the Legion gave to me, three new squadrons, two Legion patches and my very own TKID.

On the fourth day of Christmas the Legion gave to me, four CRLs, three new squadrons, two Legion Patches, and my very own TKID.

On the fifth day of Sithmas, the Legion gave to me, FIVE BOBA FETTS!, Four CRLs, three new squadrons, two Legion patches, and my very own TKID.

On the sixth day of Sithmas, the Legion gave to me, six droid hunt IDs, FIVE BOBA FETTS!, Four CRLs, three new squadrons, two Legion patches and my very one TKID.

On the seventh day of Sithmas, the Legion gave to me, seven Star Wars concerts, six droid hunt IDs, FIVE BOBA FETTS! Four CRLs, three new squadrons, two Legion patches, and my very own TKID.

On the eighth day of Sithmas, the Legion gave to me, eight troopers trooping, seven Star Wars Concerts, six droid hunt IDs, FIVE BOBA FETTS! Four CRLs, three new squadrons, two Legion patches, and my very own TKID.

On the ninth day of Sithmas the Legion gave to me, nine scouts tree-hugging, eight troopers trooping, seven Star Wars concerts, six droid hunt IDs, FIVE BOBA FETTS! Four CRLs, three new squadrons, two Legion patches and my very own TKID.

On the tenth day of Sithmas, the Legion gave to me, ten sith lords a’ choking, nine scouts tree-hugging, eight troopers trooping, seven Star Wars concerts, six droid hunt IDs, FIVE BOBA FETTS! Four CRLs, three new squadrons, two Legion patches and my very own TKID.

On the eleventh day of Sithmas, the Legion gave to me, eleven gunners firing, ten sith lords a’ choking, nine scouts tree-hugging, eight troopers trooping, seven Star Wars concerts, six droid hunt IDs, FIVE BOBA FETTS! Four CRLs, three new squadrons, two Legion patches and my very own TKID.

On the twelfth day of Sithmas the Legion gave to me, twelve pilots blasting, eleven gunners firing, ten sith lords a’ choking, nine scouts tree-hugging, eight troopers trooping, seven Star Wars concerts, six droid hunt IDs, FIVE BOBA FETTS! Four CRLs, three new squadrons, two Legion patches and...my...very...o w n, T K I D!
Drago Lordist
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Schaeperkoetter
TK Number: 7221

Re: 12 Days of Christmas, I mean Sithmas

Post by Drago Lordist »

I heart this... so... freakin... much...

so much so that I totally want an MP3 of as many from our legion as possible singing it...
Steve Schaeperkoetter - Albin's Head Generalissimo
RL/JA: Drago Lordist - KJO, WHP, RLSC
501st: DZ/IC/SL/SL/IC 7221 - GWL
Road Squadron
Simi
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Christina
Last Name: Cross
TK Number: 6938

Post by Simi »

OMG Tiffanie, this is awesome, lol. One night while totally whacked out at work some of the girls and I made up a Labor and Delivery Bohemian Rhapsody, amazing what comes to us sometimes isnt it?
tigger68
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Tiffanie
Last Name: Nielson
TK Number: 4053

Post by tigger68 »

Drago Lordist wrote:I heart this... so... freakin... much...

so much so that I totally want an MP3 of as many from our legion as possible singing it...
Maybe at Planet Comicon...after people have had a few...and we have to sing it in armor of course.