Hello from Central Garrison

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
tk1375
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
TK Number: 0

Hello from Central Garrison

Post by tk1375 »

Hello all,
This is TK/SL1375 Jason Neurath from Omaha, NE.

I thought I'd lookup the other garrisons close to us and see what was going on. If possible we should try to do come cross over troops.

I believe I joined the legion just after you guys got your own garrison, so I have not yet had the chance to meet any of you in person.

Again, How's it going?
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

Welcome aboard, bro. That would be awesome to do a troop together. I have given some thought about heading up to Nebraska for some good times. Hopefully we'll meet up some time in the near future.
tk1375
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
TK Number: 0

Post by tk1375 »

We started a largish event in Cedar Rapids IA last year at a hockey game. We have again been invited to participate in their "Star Wars Night" on Feb 16. Any of you interested are of course more than welcome.

The bad thing is that this is a Friday night. The game starts at 7PM and goes until around 9PM Those of us traveling from Omaha or Minneapolis will be staying overnight ((we are trying to get everyone to stay at the same hotel for a group rate) at that location and heading back home the following day.

If you are interested in additional information, please feel free to PM me or join our boards at www.centralgarrison.org. This event is listed under Iowa.

We have plenty of other events that go on most of year (though Jan - March looks fairly quite right now). I will do my best to post a list of our events to your boards as time permits.