Promotional items.

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
Fox517
TK Number: 0

Promotional items.

Post by Fox517 »

I was thinking that it would be cool if there was small little promotional Items that we could give out at Visioncon and places. I found this great site, www.branders.com and they have ala sorts of stuff to put logos on. from shirst and pens to stick on tatoos. I just thought I would see what you guys thought about the idea.

Megan
Megan King

judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

I want to make it very clear that we are NOT able to place our logo, 501st logo, or any other type of 501st material on any type of merchandising and give it away without going through the proper channels.

There have been too many garrisons busted because of this type of thing and I would hate like hell to have one trooper catch blame for something like this.

With that said, there are things that we do have and that we can hand out at VisionCon and other events. Thus far, we have stickers, 501st Coloring Books, Bookmarks, etc, etc. We even have a toy supplier who would donate toys for a good cause. All these items can be found by PMing or emailing the PR Officer (Me for now until the next PR Officer takes place).
DarthBarbieDoll
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Rhonda
Last Name: Brown-Jones
TK Number: 1165

Post by DarthBarbieDoll »

Chris takes very good care of us here in the 70th. :) He follows all the rules and makes sure everything is by the book. Thanks Chris. ;)
Bravo Company, 2nd Platoon, Squad 6
Fox517

Post by Fox517 »

I totaly understand about going through the proper chanels. I didn't know before I posted that there was a prosses to go through. I'm glad to here that there is a bunch of stuff to give out. With that all sorted out I was also wondering about personal items for the garison members? Is there some prosses to go through for that?
Megan King

DarthBarbieDoll
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Rhonda
Last Name: Brown-Jones
TK Number: 1165

Post by DarthBarbieDoll »

Once you have a costume and are accepted as a 70th Explorers Garrison member, you will find out all about garrison items, the official procedures, and the cool things available to 501st members. :) What costume are you working on, by the way? If there is a certain costume you are interested in, I would be glad to help you with any information I have. Just let me know. :D
Bravo Company, 2nd Platoon, Squad 6
kantis

Post by kantis »

What about business cards for recruitment purposes? I had a thought the other day about designing one for the 70th.
WILL WORK FOR ARMOR
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

Business cards have already been done, but I would always be open to new ideas of course. Take a look at the following thread about PR Material. I also have a ton of other PR Material in my possesion that I don't have posted here in the board.

NOTE: Only approved 501st troopers are able to view the following forum thread. If you're not an approved trooper, you will not be able to view the thread. However, if you are a trooper and unable to view this thread, then you can send a PM to DarthBarbieDoll and she'll get you all squared away.

http://70thexplorers.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=484
Fox517

Post by Fox517 »

I'm going to be an officer. I'm actualy really excited because I just receved a scholership for this semester so I will be receving a rather large chunk of the money I spent on classes back. and I've already desided that it is going to my costume. I really can't wate. Hopfully it gets here soon so I can get every thing going.
Megan King

TB-3289
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Tony
Last Name: Perry
TK Number: 3289

Post by TB-3289 »

Yeah, I've seen the business cards that Chris put together and they are top notch. I'm just waiting for a decent picture that I'm happy with before getting mine put together.
Tony
:scout: TB-3289

501st Pathfinder Detachment
North Texas Squad
Star Garrison

"Some days you feel like a nut, the rest you just get cracked like one...." :angry2:
kbfett
First Name: Ken
Last Name: Beckwith
TK Number: 6555

Post by kbfett »

judge_hellfast wrote:Business cards have already been done, but I would always be open to new ideas of course. Take a look at the following thread about PR Material. I also have a ton of other PR Material in my possesion that I don't have posted here in the board.

NOTE: Only approved 501st troopers are able to view the following forum thread. If you're not an approved trooper, you will not be able to view the thread. However, if you are a trooper and unable to view this thread, then you can send a PM to DarthBarbieDoll and she'll get you all squared away.

http://70thexplorers.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=484

BTW Chris thanks for updating my card!!! It looks great.I'm one SEXY ARC TRooper!!!
Ken Beckwith
TK/TC/BH 6555
70th Explorers Garrison