belt questions? (repost)

Post your question, tips, or tutorials for all Star Wars related costumes here.
Administrator

belt questions? (repost)

Post by Administrator »

Author: troy
e-mail: colby.t@sbcglobal.net
Posted: 08-19-2005

How are most of the belts attached to the ammo peice? And as far as the belt what works the best. Thanks for the help
troy

--
Author: Judge_Hellfast
e-mail: judge_hellfast2003@yahoo.com

Could you explain this just a little bit more about what you are wanting and I will try to help you out. I'm just a little confused about the part where you want to connect your belt to your ammo piece. If I am correct, you want to add the straps to your ammo piece that make up your entire belt rig. If so, check this site out. This may help you a little bit. http://www.legionxxiv.org/starmormods/

He basically used a bolt to hold the ammo piece and straps together that make up the belt rig and also bolted it right on the to the abdomen piece. The straps that make up part of the belt was 1/8" PVC strips. There is also a discussion on the web about utilizing vinyl as the belt system.

Hope this helped you out a little bit. Let me know.
judge_hellfast2003

--
Author: troy
e-mail: colby.t@sbcglobal.net

I my question wasn't very clear. That web site did help me out. I am in the phase of putting everything together, I am trying to do the best I can. Some web sites are hard to grasp what they did. The one with pictures sure help. Thanks for the help.

--
Author: Judge_Hellfast
e-mail: judge_hellfast2003@yahoo.com
Posted: 08-20-2005

No problem. Any time. Hope the building goes well and I'll talk to you later.
judge_hellfast