finishing touches, getting close (repost)

Post your question, tips, or tutorials for all Star Wars related costumes here.
Administrator

finishing touches, getting close (repost)

Post by Administrator »

Author: troy
e-mail: colby.t@sbcglobal.net
Posted: 09-12-2005

What is the best paint for the details on the helmet? I haven't been able to find any source of what others had used. Plus what do you recommened on the stomach paint or buttons, for the detail area. I really like the button look. Does anyone know a source for the buttons or can you get them at any hobby lobby type of store. I am really close to getting finished. I hope to be done in a couple weeks. Again thank you everyone for the help.

--
Author: Judge_Hellfast
e-mail: judge_hellfast2003@yahoo.com

Do you have the instruction booklet for assembling your armor? If so, there should be a page dedicated to the paints that you are to use. Flat black and grey are the only colors you will need to use. If you need, I can supply you with the correct grey color at a later time since I am at work right now. (shhh) Just let me know. For the stomach, I would highly recommend buttons with the black heads. They give that stomach area a little dimension. You may find these buttons at a cloth store. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.
judge_hellfast

--

I didn't get any instructions with my kit. So I have been getting alot of info from web sites. I wish I would have bought a kit all at once. I have bought almost all of it from triktoys but not all at once. I really thank you for all of your help
troy

--
Author: Curt Stanfill
e-mail: 65rivy@sbcglobal.net
Posted: 09-13-2005

I should still have a book that I can copy and send you if you need it. Just let me know.

--

Hello, that would be great if you could. I have got the chest back shoulders and becieps all done. I do have the lower legs and thighs started. I need to detail the stomach and helmet. I do have the helmet together. I am getting ready tonite to put in the fans. So any help on the rest would be great. thanks again
troy

--
Author: Curt Stanfill
e-mail: 65rivy@sbcglobal.net

email your address to me at 65rivy @ sbcglobal.net (take out the spaces) and I'll send you a copy.