quick question for the troopers (respost)

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
Administrator

quick question for the troopers (respost)

Post by Administrator »

Author: rebel brat
e-mail: bratofkansas@hotmail.com
Posted: 09-12-2005

Hi there. My name is Rebel Brat or i'm just Crystal and what I am asking is this: are there ways to be involved with the squad without a costume? can a person hang out with the squad at conventions and the what not. The reason I ask is simply: I don't know exactly how else to get to conventions or get involved in costuming than say the 501 group in KC. yes, i am a rebel costumer but you troopers are my only hope into cotuming and the like. plesae help
signed the lost rebel
Rebel Brat

--
Author: Judge_Hellfast
e-mail: judge_hellfast2003@yahoo.com

Hi there Rebel Brat (Crystal). My name is TK4293(judge_hellfast) or otherwise known as Chris and I'm from the Topeka area. I understand that you would like to get involved with the 501st. The 501st does have restrictions and such on folks wanting to participate in their events. The 501st has an age requirement and a costume requirement as well. You may want to contact Aaron, 70th Explorers Squad Leader, in order to find out ways that you can help out. You have stated that you are a rebel costumer. Are you a Rebel Legion member? We do have rebel members who participate in events with us. This may be a chance for you to participate as well. If not, I would start thinking about putting a costume together. If you need any help, we would be glad to help you out. Just let us know. Is there a costume that you would be interested in putting together?
judge_hellfast

--
Author: rebel brat
e-mail: bratofkansas@hotmail.com

Actually there is a Padme Amidala costume that i am going to need help on. It is a costume from Revenge of the Sith. But I haven't started on it yet. I do have plans to start soon. So any help from the 501st of KC would be fabulous. I know I don't have an imperial costume but i would love to participate nonetheless. I can't wait to hear back from you and thanks for any help you can give.
Crystal

--
Author: Judge_Hellfast
e-mail: judge_hellfast2003@yahoo.com

If you are needing some tutorials for your Padme costume, you might want to check out this website: http://www.padawansguide.com/

Also, check out www.rebellegion.com. Look under the forum section for helpful tutorials about the costume you are putting together. Good luck and happy building. Let us know if there is something else we can help you with. You might also try looking at the events page to see what event will be coming up that are close to your area. There is a costume and prop party coming up in October where you might be able to pick a large amount of information about your costuming needs. Check the main page of the 70th Explorers site: www.70thexplorers.com. Talk to you later.
judge_hellfast