Making free time!

Progress reports on costumes
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Making free time!

Post by judge_hellfast »

Now that I am starting to get a handle on our PR Material, which I will be posting shortly for everyone to use, I have now started on my other projects.

In the next week or so, my brother and I will be starting to build on our AT-RT for parades and such. We have all the supplies we need to start building the body of the vehicle and will finish up by assembling the motorized legs. This is going to be a lot of fun!!! Stay tuned for pics.

We also were able to work on our speeder bike to be more user friendly and it is running like a champ now. It's a fast little bugger! Here's a pic of our speeder for those of you who have not seen it:

Wish us luck!
vindicated
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Smith
TK Number: 0

Post by vindicated »

an at-rt ?! :shock: you rock Chris ! that is too cool. you guys are even more into prop building than me .... naw ! maybe about the same !
cant wait to see that thing ! :)
Mark.
vindicated
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member

Post by vindicated »

oh yeah, i forgot ... Good luck ! :D
vindicated
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member

Post by vindicated »

:) Is it gonna have a cd player in it too ? :lol:
seriously now, you gotta put some pics of that bad boy up once you get it going ! :twisted: or started at least, or just let me see some pics ! no one has to know ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry if i`m acting excitable , but this is something i should have thought of ! :lol: awesome idea !
Mark.
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

Is it gonna have a cd player in it too
That's what we would like to do. Our speeder has a cd/tape player that we just set on it for now that plays music from Star Wars. Later we want to add inline speakers so they are hidden within the vehicle.

By the way, your bucket builds are awesome! Keep up the good work. I would love to get with you sometime about some ideas and such that we have floating around in our heads. 8) Hopefully we'll talk sooner than later, bro.
vindicated
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member

Post by vindicated »

Sounds good ! i have way too much free time on my hands right now.and this hobby keeps my mind off all the bad things that have happened all at once in my life the last 2 months.
the buckets are easy ! i helped my dad rework and paint a 67 international back in 91, that was hard ! i had to take rusted out headlight frames and rebuild them with fiberglass. i am at your disposal on anything i could help you or the garrison with !
Mark.