My B-Day on the 8th

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
Vici Karke
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Karen
Last Name: Keen
TK Number: 7887

My B-Day on the 8th

Post by Vici Karke »

My B-Day is this sunday. I am having a big party and i dont care who comes to it. I would love for people to wear their armor too so my family can see a some of what we do here. I am sure we will have a trooping sometime here in Branson. Just a matter of time is all. If you do want to come though just PM me or jsut talk to me here. I will give you more details on it. :evil:
DZ-7887

Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies & Bubbles! YAY!!!
Drago Lordist
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Schaeperkoetter
TK Number: 7221

Post by Drago Lordist »

ah, bout time you posted this. should be a lot of fun and the more armor we have there the more it promotes the 501st in the branson area. If I'm not mistaken we're going to be at the public taneycomo lake swimming areas so be prepared for wet kids and getting sand out of strange places. but on the plus side think about how many times you wished your family came to one of our events so they actually understood what we do. Karen intends to have a lot of her family there which we can have some real fun with :D karen has a few frisbee's, a football, a beach ball, etc. so even if you aren't in armor you should have fun. I'll probably be in tusken regalia - get some nice sand pics :D as karen said - if you want details, do write her so you can get the more specific details. all I know is what she tells me :P
Steve Schaeperkoetter - Albin's Head Generalissimo
RL/JA: Drago Lordist - KJO, WHP, RLSC
501st: DZ/IC/SL/SL/IC 7221 - GWL
Road Squadron
Cmndr Falken
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Tony
Last Name: Pierce
TK Number: 6994
Droids Owned: BB-H8

Post by Cmndr Falken »

I will be there I have a present to deliver ;)
Tony Pierce
Gladstone, MO
Vici Karke
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Karen
Last Name: Keen
TK Number: 7887

Post by Vici Karke »

he he he...Well a few things has changed on location wise. please oh please come join the fun. We are still talking about to places to have it at. Its coming up fast so please come on by and at least say hi. I would love you to just show up and have some fun. If we cant have it outside which i want it the 501st is going to a pizza place. So please let me know!
DZ-7887

Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies & Bubbles! YAY!!!