Halloween Costume Party: O'Fallon, MO - 27 Oct 07

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
TB-3289
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Tony
Last Name: Perry
TK Number: 3289

Halloween Costume Party: O'Fallon, MO - 27 Oct 07

Post by TB-3289 »

I think I might have mentioned this in passing in the past, but.....

I want to welcome you all to come to my costume party on 27 Oct 07. My wife and I met at a Halloween party so it is kind of a big day for us. What better way to celebrate then to throw a party with all of our friends!!!

Message me or give me a call if you need directions or my number. All are welcome!!! We'll have a firepit with torches going in the backyard. I'll also be supplying a large container of rum punch for those of age. Feel free to bring anything else you may want.

Very informal, but we do request you wear SOMETHING costume wise.

Anyways, hope a few of you will be able to make it!!!

Tony
Tony
:scout: TB-3289

501st Pathfinder Detachment
North Texas Squad
Star Garrison

"Some days you feel like a nut, the rest you just get cracked like one...." :angry2:
TB-3289
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member

Post by TB-3289 »

Just a little reminder...

Now that my family is out of town, I can focus on this and other events again.

My number is in the member section if you need to call for directions. We've been telling people it starts around 7-8ish that night so people can take care of what they need to and get kids put to bed and such.

Again, we'll be suppling a good amount of rum punch, but will have coolers on hand with ice for those that want to bring something else. We will of course have snacks and such also.

I hope a few of the local members can make it. If you are wanting to come in from out of town, I'm sure we can find a place for you to crash.

It should go without saying that you are of course more then welcome to bring friends along.

Later....
Tony

North Texas Squad
Star Garrison

"Some days you feel like a nut, the rest you just get cracked like one...." :angry2:
TB-3289
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member

Post by TB-3289 »

Anybody else need the address for this? If so, drop me a note or give me a call......
Tony

North Texas Squad
Star Garrison