Jedi Costume...then CE costume......Then ST......i hope

Progress reports on costumes
Failyn Kasyra
TK Number: 0

Jedi Costume...then CE costume......Then ST......i hope

Post by Failyn Kasyra »

Ok, so it looks like my Dark jedi costume is coming along faster than my CE or ST are. Since I have no place to put a Vaccufrom table once i build one, that will surely damper things. Do you have to represent an actual character, or can it be an original character to be granted admittance into the 501st? Can you even get in with just a jedi costume or does it need to be something in armor? Anyway...I'll get some pictures going here soon...i need to get some progress shots of my lightsaber build goin anywho.
DarthBarbieDoll
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Rhonda
Last Name: Brown-Jones
TK Number: 1165

Post by DarthBarbieDoll »

Hiya there Sean. :) Just as a reminder (and I know I e-mailed you about this already) but no custom character costumes of any kind are allowed as valid membership costumes in the 501st Legion. All costumes must be depicted in the movies or EU and the costume representation must be accurate, complete and professional. Any EU character backed with good reference images and constructed well should be acceptable but you must do the research and provide the required reference images for review by the Legion Membership Officer for final approval.

The different types of costumes allowed for membership are listed by category here:

http://www.501st.com/members/members.cfm

You might click through them and see if any of those appeal to you. As far as a dark jedi costume, the closest costume type to that is the Sith Lord costume which is allowed under strict standards and conditions in the 501st. You might check at http://www.rebellegion.com to see if your custom dark jedi character costume might be acceptable for that group though.

Rhonda
Bravo Company, 2nd Platoon, Squad 6