501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Smith
TK Number: 0

Finished !

Post by vindicated »

:D
I finished my helmet, it`s not perfect but i think it looks pretty good( the fin isnt canon but my next helmet will be!).The armor looks awesome of course, thanks again for the duds Darkone. I`ll have my son snap some pics this this weekend and take it from there.
Looking forward to joining the explorers !
Mark.
DarthBarbieDoll
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Rhonda
Last Name: Brown-Jones
TK Number: 1165

Post by DarthBarbieDoll »

Congratulations! :D I look forward to seeing your imperial identification pictures. You will need to have two pictures taken of you alone in your costume - one with your helmet on and one with your helmet off. The pictures must be of a high quality and must show the entire costume. No partial pictures taken at a con in a crowd, no photoshopped or altered pictures are allowed. They need to be raw, well lit, full length pictures - one with the helmet on and one with the helmet off. Again, please make sure you are standing against a plain background and that both pictures show you in the entire costume from top to bottom. You can send them to me in an e-mail to DarthBarbieDoll@gmail.com if you like since I'm the designated garrison officer that oversees all applicant costumes for the 70th Explorers. Thanks!

Rhonda

P.S. Please check your e-mail for some important information. :)
Bravo Company, 2nd Platoon, Squad 6
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

Right on bro! I can't wait to see your new gear and hopefully we'll troop together real soon. I'm still in the middle of several projects and one of them happens to be my clone armor. I'm hoping to have it ready to go by ComicCon time...hopefully. :shock:

Make sure to get in touch with DarthBarbieDoll (Rhonda), our GML, so she can get you all squared away with your membership.

EDIT: You beat me to it, Rhonda. LOL
DarthBarbieDoll
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Rhonda
Last Name: Brown-Jones
TK Number: 1165

Post by DarthBarbieDoll »

:wink:
Bravo Company, 2nd Platoon, Squad 6