1) No profanity. Please keep it G/PG rated. While younger folks normally don't read this list, they might be reading over Daddy or Mommy's shoulder. Also G/PG language helps to keep tempers cool.
2) No "flaming". If you really feel you must argue, KEEP IT “OFF-LIST” OR TAKE IT "OFF-LIST". This includes no trolling/baiting (i.e. posting in such a manner as to intentionally provoke a negative response).
3) The contents of personal mail are personal. If the original sender did not post to this forum, DO NOT post copies or replies to this forum. If it warrants, privately inform you’re Garrison Chain of Command and if your Garrison CO deems it necessary, the Legion Council.
4) Please truncate messages (refrain from quoting previous posts) when possible as a courtesy to those getting e-mail digests from this forum.
5) If you don't like getting lots of e-mails, limit your notifications, digests, and subscriptions through your Preferences link.
6) Please try to keep posts as "On Topic" as possible (i.e. related to 70th or 501st events, activities, votes, armor mods, etc.). When posting a new topic or a response to a topic, please pause and think. Remember that your post will be visible to all the members of this group and may not necessarily contribute to a particular thread.
7) Sales of merchandise. Please keep all “non-70th” or "non-501st" sales/trades posts limited to our "For Sale/For Trade" forum and the rules listed there. Official and approved 70th or 501st merchandise should ONLY be offered to 501st members through the "Members Only Forum" of this board.
8 ) NO discussion of politics or religion. Any posts should relate to 70th Explorers or 501st business or Star Wars related topics.
DISCIPLINARY ACTION: To be fair, violators of any of these guidelines will be given 2 warnings and their offending posts may be edited or deleted. The 3rd violation will result in restricted posting abilities for a one-week period. With an established history of violations that include restricted posting, repeat offenders may be placed on immediate posting restriction without warning. Severe violations such as blatant and hateful attacks may result in instant posting restrictions, without the benefit of a warning. The moderators of this board will attempt to be as fair and unbiased as possible, and have been selected based upon their ability and demonstrated history to act as such. But there are times when an individual may be made an example of...don't be this person! The Moderators word is FINAL; please do not aggravate a situation further by arguing over a decision to edit/moderate.