Whose got A Clone?

Post your question, tips, or tutorials for all Star Wars related costumes here.
TK5544
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Dru
Last Name: Felkins
TK Number: 5544

Whose got A Clone?

Post by TK5544 »

Hey all you fine people whats up. Hey I am thinking of starting a new project and wanted to know if we had a clone in our garrison and if so could i pick your brain and maybe get a couple quick dimensions (for size reference) from ya. anyway let me know thanks
Dru Felkins
TK-5544
Central Garrison
Imperial 80th Squad
"Butt Trooper"
SL-3401 wrote:and if we all be quiet, we can see Butt Trooper in his natural habitat.
such a graceful species
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

What kind of dimensions are you looking for, bro? Helmet? armor? There are a few of us that have clone gear. Ask away.

What's your project? I'm curious.
TK5544
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Dru
Last Name: Felkins
TK Number: 5544

Post by TK5544 »

Well im kinda a how to say it.... I get started on something and i tend to stop so I dont want to say im going to go full speed on this but at first i had thought i was going to build my own TK armor from all the stuff on the net that I found.....bought it anyway, soooo ive got alot of things laying around to make molds for armor, plaster clay bondo paper mache, just about everything a person needs to do armor, so I figure ive got ohhh until im dead to make a clone armor suit and I was thinking about starting with the helmet just getting out about 40 pounds of clay and start shapping it until it resembles a clone helmet then ill move into the next step, vacuforming, so if you maybe just want to send me the overall height of the helmet and width that will give me an idea of where to start and I can start shaping up something It would help alot.
Dru Felkins
TK-5544
Central Garrison
Imperial 80th Squad
"Butt Trooper"
SL-3401 wrote:and if we all be quiet, we can see Butt Trooper in his natural habitat.
such a graceful species