may 19th/episode 3 premiere... (repost)

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
Administrator

may 19th/episode 3 premiere... (repost)

Post by Administrator »

Author: trooper xero
e-mail: j1dean@sbcglobal.net
Posted: 05-02-2005

where are the rest of you all meeting? is it centeralized with everyone being there,or seperate groups going to different theaters,and to which theater(s)

--
Author: Judge_Hellfast
e-mail: judge_hellfast2003@yahoo.com
Posted: 05-02-2005

There are several theaters that are being "stormed" by the 70th Explorers. I'm not sure of all the locations. You may want to contact Aaron for an updated list of events around town your area. Here in Topeka we are heading up several events and we will be working the new Wallace Theater in River Hill (Topeka) on May 18th starting at 9:00pm. The manager has given us free tickets. If anyone else decides they want to troop in Topeka, let me know and I'll work on tickets for ya.
Chris(judge_hellfast) TK4293

--
Author: trooper xero
e-mail: j1dean@sbcglobal.net
Posted: 05-03-2005

there is an amc-30 within walking distance to my house,unfortunatly,i dont know the street location of it because i walk mostly and find my way using landmarks and the locations of spesific businesses and resturaunts however,i do know its in a shopping center near 123 street, near a target,a petsmart ,a hooters, a gamestop and a joes crab shack i hope that thats a starting point for you all.....but anyway, i plan to be there at the midnight viewing in a lowgrade(but passible) vader cos(unless someone wants to lend me a royal gaurd helmet for the night,in which case i'll bring my outer cloak and pike)

--
Author: TK080
e-mail: TK080@TK080.com
Posted: 05-05-2005

We will be a 3 KC theaters on the evening of the 18th...
AMC Independence 20
Plazzo 16
AMC 30 in Olathe

I would imagine well be there from about 6PM on...
-Aaron

--
Author: TK n Training
e-mail: BLD_007@hotmail.com
Posted: 05-06-2005

First post =) Ok, I live in independence and planing on going to the midnight showing. i have finals the next day so dont tell my parents =) Did they say anything about wearing buckets/guns ? still dosnt matter Im going =)

--
Author: TK n Training
e-mail: BLD_007@hotmail.com
Posted: 05-06-2005

OK, just got my mid-night tickets....They have 30 seats left befor sellout at Independence AMC 20.. SO if you want to see it. GO NOW

--
Author: GsWookie
e-mail: gswookie@yahoo.com
Posted: 05-08-2005

Hi guys (and gals)! I'm GsWookie from the Heart of the Alliance. Heart of the Alliance or HotA is the Kansas City based fan force. I believe I saw a few of you at Planet Comicon and then a few at C3. I just wanted to say "hi and thanks!" to all 501st that will be involved with HotA at the Pallazo in Overland Park, KS for the Midnight Premier. We've purchased a theater (all to ourselves!) and we have badges, t-shirts and tickets available at www.kcstarwarsfans.com. Just visit this forum: http://www.heartofthealliance.com/phpBB ... .php?t=223 and the instructions for reserving tickets are posted. We're going to have our own line and also games and give-aways. There will be a special free-lance artist in our line too! We're selling the tickets for $8.75 and the profit is going to be split 50/50 between Harvestors and Children's Mercy Charities. If you don't want to sign-up on our boards or be a member of HotA then just contact TK 080 (Aaron)or Luke Skyiewalker (Brad)on the HotA boards for ticket info. I really hope to see you all there! It's going to be a blast! :)