Trooping at midnight release for Battle Front 2 (repost)

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
Administrator

Trooping at midnight release for Battle Front 2 (repost)

Post by Administrator »

Author: Kantis
e-mail: scout_trooper@bikerider.com
Posted: 07-25-2005

Is anyone interested in trooping for the midnight Halloween release of Battle Front 2 at Gamestop in Wichita? I talked to the Manager and he seemed really excited about having "actual, real Stormtroopers" at his store. If anyone is interested please let me know, my e-mail is scout_trooper@bikerider.com

--
Author: Judge_Hellfast
e-mail: judge_hellfast2003@yahoo.com
Posted: 07-26-2005

Hey Kantis,Good to hear from you again. I hope you are doing okay with your costumes. Wichita is a little ways away for most of us troopers, however you might think about contacting Aaron the Squad Leader about all the details of this event. Who knows, there might be some stormtroopers traveling your way. Aaron's email is on the main 70th Explorers Page. By the way, keep us posted on your costume/s. We would love to have you join us. Good luck and talk to you soon.
judge_hellfast TK4293

--
Author: troy
e-mail: colby.t@sbcglobal.net
Posted: 07-31-2005

What day is the release of Battle Front 2? I live in Topeka, but I'm going to be in Wichita August 6th for an Anime Festival.

--
Author: Judge_Hellfast
e-mail: judge_hellfast2003@yahoo.com
Posted: 07-31-2005

I believe it's a Monday at midnight. Monday (Oct. 31st)...I think.
judge_hellfast

--
Author: DarthBarbieDoll
e-mail: DarthBarbieDoll@gmail.com
Posted: 08-02-2005

It is also the same night as the Episode III DVD will be released too. I wonder if Best Buy might want to promote both releases since they sell both products? Just an idea. Although I was thinking about contacting my local Game Stop too. Hm.. choices, choices. :)

--
Author: TK DHeth
e-mail: dheth@dheth.com
Posted: 08-05-2005

Darn Lucas, why do you have to release both on the same day, and so close to Halloween!

--
Author: Kantis
e-mail: scout_trooper@bikerider.com
Posted: 08-07-2005

Every time there's a new something related to Star Wars, Lucas gets dollar signs in his eyes. As for Battle Front 2, the manager of GameStop in Wichita is really excited about maybe getting troopers. If even one person could stop down it would be great. I am eager to meet people in the 501st out here and I'm eager to get more events going on in Wichita.

--
Author: LukeSkiewalker
e-mail: info@heartofthealliance.com
Posted: 08-07-2005

Just thought I would let everyone know that I previously have spoken to Aaron about trying to get something going at the S Overland Park Best Buy store. Since it generates the most revenue in the region I thought that would be the best location to try to do a Joint ROTS and Battlefront II event. I have sent my info to the District and Store Manager via one of the lower managers. I will keep you all posted on this. Bradley Robertson
Chapter Representative, Kansas City Heart of the Alliance FanForce
info@heartofthealliance.com
http://www.heartofthealliance.com