anime fest in wichita (repost)

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
Administrator

anime fest in wichita (repost)

Post by Administrator »

Author: Kantis
e-mail: scout_trooper@bikerider.com
Posted: 08-05-2005

I saw that the 70th Explorers will be at the anime fest in Wichita on the 6th, is there anything a non-member (i.e. me) can do to help? If a wrangler or runner is needed I would be more than happy to help.

--
Author: TK080
e-mail: TK080@TK080.com
Posted: 08-03-2005

This is the first i've heard about the event... sounds kinda cool. Unfortunatly I won't be able to attend. Anyone else planning on going?

--
Author: TK-0564
e-mail: cjheth@gmail.com

David and I are going. I won't be trooping (I'll be in anime costume), but he mentioned he might. It's the first year of the event, and I wanna show my support by being there. We need more anime conventions closer to home! (ok, I may troop a little bit then change into my anime costume. *shifty eyes*)

--
Author: TK-0564
e-mail: cjheth@gmail.com

Also in regards to the original question: We don't have a booth or anything, but you can always show up and troop with us (I asked Dave AKA TK-DHeth and he is, which means I probably will be if it's not too hot to do so.), if you like anime at all that is =)

--
Author: TK DHeth
e-mail: dheth@dheth.com
Posted: 08-05-2005

I'm going in My TK armor. Feel free to show up and troop, nothing special planned. I'm attending the con and will probably just be in armor for the Masquerade and maybe a little afterwards for photo ops.
Dave TK-565