Welcome back TK1115!

News and Announcements intended to be viewed by the general public, as well as 501st, and 70th members.
DarthBarbieDoll
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Rhonda
Last Name: Brown-Jones
TK Number: 1165

Welcome back TK1115!

Post by DarthBarbieDoll »

Johnston Lutton, TK1115, was listed as an in-active member due to losing contact with the Central Garrison when we were still a part of them. He joined the 501st quite a while ago and is currently serving in Iraq. He has had his stormtrooper armor shipped over there and has had his official imperial identification pictures taken and I'm happy to say that Johnston is now back as an active member as of today. :) He will be returning to his home in Wichita, Kansas in November so we look forward to seeing him at events with us really soon.
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

Welcome back, Johnston. Our page on the 501st is starting to look great as all of our troopers are being represented with up-to-date Imperial Identification pics. What do we need now, about a couple more and we will be at 100%. Awesome!
TK 1115
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Johnston
Last Name: Lutton
TK Number: 1115

Post by TK 1115 »

Thank you.

It is good to see my face upond the pages of the 501st again. I always felt like a lost child until now.

I originally joined in 99 while I was stationed at Ft. Hood TX. My original TK was 1114 (my birthday) but there was an event that caused a few issues with the 501st (I won't open old wounds) and my information was lost. A nice Japanese man (or maybe Japanese American, not really sure which) is 1114 these days. I wasn't very active with the group due to being Active Duty Army at the time, but I did attend a small convention in Austin that featured Mr. David Prowse. I think maybe one of two other 501st were there, but it hardly felt like much of a convention, more like an expo. While at Hood I started another trooper on his path (though I don't know how long he followed it) and had a few more intrested before I was shipped to Korea.

In Korea I didn't have my Armor, so I had an Imperial Officer uniform made. It is rather nice and made to Business suit standards, by hand of all things. (I still need a darn belt for it!) I had a custom patch made up designed off of the S. Korean flag. I was planning on starting an Outpost....but then ran into a few personal issues. (Woman troubles) >,< I am glad to see someone picked up my slack, and there is now an outpost in Korea.

I was considering starting an Outpost here in Iraq. Though it isn't the easiest place to troop at. It was at that time that I came across the 70th. I made contact with Rhonda, and was very surprized to hear she had been looking for me for almost a year. 0.0 Shocking no? We all know what it is like dealing with the Central Garrison, which is how I fell into Inactive status.....I could never get a hold of them. I am glad we don't suffer the same problem.

Now I am starting to feel at home with a group of people I have yet had the honour of meeting. But I look forward to meeting and trooping with you all very soon.

Until then, I'll be keeping my eyes open and my head down, so that I can come home safe.

Thanks again for the welcome.
Johnston
TK 1115

"I'll draw skulls on it!"
locokarma
501st Legion Member
501st Legion Member
First Name: Tracy
Last Name: Wilson
TK Number: 9612

Post by locokarma »

even tho I don't know you... welcome back!

It's great to see you're still with us!
Tracy Wilson- TB9612
Diamond Garrison
Twitter: @TD9612