IDEA --- A school party?Or school information assembly?

This one is a free-for-all fun forum. Keep the conversation civil though!
UseTheForce
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Jen
Last Name: K
TK Number: 2293

IDEA --- A school party?Or school information assembly?

Post by UseTheForce »

Well scince I am new here, new comers always have ideas lol. Well scince my family didn't know what I was talking about and I bet half the people at my school don't know who you guys are I was thinking maybe you guys could come to my school ( South Valley Jr. High that is in Liberty) and give the kids some awsome information on who you guys are what you guys do and let them look forward into maybe joining the Garrison some day? Then afterwards have a question sesion (small)? I don't know I thought it would be kinda cool to have the coolest group ever show up at my school and maybe get volenteers :) Well just an idea, tell me if I'm crazy or not lol. Troopy out.

Jen
judge_hellfast
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Haze
TK Number: 4293

Post by judge_hellfast »

These are all great ideas and we would love to do things like this. Unfortunately, most of our members work during the week and it can be difficult for them to take off from work for certain events that do take place during the work week. However, that doesn't always rule out the event. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. We'll keep these ideas in mind.
UseTheForce
70th Explorers Garrison
70th Explorers Garrison
First Name: Jen
Last Name: K
TK Number: 2293

Post by UseTheForce »

I totally understand. Just a lil thought that punctured my mind. Well thanks for the reply have a awsome day, troopy out.

Jen